The Nuance Power Mic 3 has been designed specifically for Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 3. With the 3ft cord it is ideal for use with a dedicated workstation for medical traqnscription. It has a ergonomic microphone and full-function PC mouse capabilities.
The button controls are situated to allow easy thumb control.
The Nuance Power Mic 3 with Microsoft® compatible PC mouse capabilities allows the user to rapidly navigate EHR systems and dictate directly into fields without having to change between the microphone and the mouse.
- Dragon Professional Individual, v15
- Dragon Legal Individual, v15
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Dragon Medical Network Edition
- Dragon Medical Direct
- Dragon Medical Workflow Edition
- PowerScribe® 360 Reporting
- SpeechMagic SDK
- SpeechAnywhere Services
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- USB: 1.1 or higher (USB port must be able to deliver min 500mA for power consumption)
- Supported Environments: Citrix® and VMware are supported. (Healthcare Solutions Only)
For more information, please contact Our Technical Support.
- Frequency Response Input/Output
Microphone 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: +70db
- Power Consumption
Current: max 500mA (max playback volume)
Power: max 2.5 VA (max playback volume)
Typical current consumption:
Recording (with LED on): 130mA
Playback at max volume: 400mA
Operating Temperature 5° to 35° C (41°F to 95°)
Storage Temperature -25 to +70° C (-13°F – 158°F)
IEC/EN/UL 60950-1: 2005 2nd edition): AM1:2009 Safety of Information Technology Equipment (ITE)
Voltage and power draw: 5 Vdc, 500 mA max
- Emmissions – Class B
EN 55032:2012 – Electromagnetic Compatibility of multimedia equipment Emissions requirements
AS/NZS CISPR 32:2013 Electromagnetic Compatibility of multimedia equipment Emissions requirements
FCC Title 47 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR47) – Telecommunications part 15.107:2015 Radio Frequency Devices
ICE-003:2012 Information Technology Equipment (ITE) – Limits and methods of Measurement
EN 55024:2010 Information Technology Equipment – Immunity characteristics – Limits and methods of Measurement
- FCC warning to user
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.